Greg Demopoulos: GDemopEsq@aol.com
• University of Detroit School of Law graduate in 1988 where he graduated with Cum Laude honors.
• Wayne State University B.A. Graduated in 1985. Major- Financial Markets and Investments- School of Business Administration.
• Attorney Demopoulos is a 1981 graduate of West Bloomfield H.S.
• Recruited as an Attorney right after Law School at a large Detroit law firm of 120 attorneys-Kitch, Saurbier, Drutchas, Wagner and Kenney.
• Former employment includes: Ford Motor Company-Office of General Counsel and Kitch, Saurbier, Drutchas, Wagner and Kenney P.C.
• Member State Bar of Michigan since 1988
• Admitted to U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan since 1988.
• Member of State Bar of Michigan Family Law and Criminal Law Sections
• Neutral Mediator for Mediation Tribunal Association in Detroit serving on Circuit Court and US District Court Cases
• Experienced Trial Lawyer with hundreds of trials to verdict.
Attorney Demopoulos’ leadership positions include:
• Canton Township Prosecutor 2014-Present
• Canton Township Trustee 2011-2012
• Northville Township Prosecutor since 2008
• Plymouth Township Assistant Prosecutor 2014-Present
• Garden City Assistant Prosecutor 2014-Present
• Canton Township Zoning Board of Appeals-Chairman 1989 to 2002 and currently 2012 to present
• Canton Township Planning Commission Vice-Chairman 2002 to 2006
• Board of Directors-Canton Soccer Club 1996 to 2007
• Central Park Homeowners Association Board Member 2002-2004
• Parish Council Member on and off since 1990
• Canton Township Merit Commissioner 2009-2011
• 35th District Court Public Defender 1996-2008-Handled approximately 30,000 cases
• Canton Township Recreational Advisory Commission 1998-2000
• Canton Township Golf Course Advisory Commission 2009 to 2012
• Over 100 jury trials
• Shareholder of HPCSWB/Michigan Law Team
Areas of Practice include:
Municipal, Criminal Law, Insurance Defense, Family Law (Divorce, Custody and Support), Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Zoning, Real Estate, Corporate Law, Commercial Litigation, Driver’s License Appeals and Landlord/Tenant.