Cathryn Rudolph: CRudolph@hpcswb.com
• J.D. from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2014; graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors and Leadership Achievement Award
• B.A. from Wayne State University Graduated in 2010. Major- Political Science.
• Member State Bar of Michigan since 2014
• Admitted to U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan since 2014
• Member of State Bar of Michigan Sections: Appellate Practice, Business Law, Criminal Law, Elder Law & Disability Rights, Family Law, General Practice, Information Technology Law, Insurance and Indemnity Law, Labor & Employment Law, Probate & Estate Planning, and Real Property Law.
• Published article in Thomas M. Cooley Law Review, “Unleashing Law Reviews onto Social Media: Preventing Mishaps with a Social-Media Policy,” Vol 30 Issue 2
• Held prestigious internships for two Federal Judges while in law school: Magistrate Stephen Whalen and District Judge Marianne Battani.
Cathryn’s leadership positions include:
• Canton Township Assistant Prosecutor
• Plymouth Township Assistant Prosecutor
• Garden City Assistant Prosecutor
• Canton Township Zoning Board of Appeals member since June 2015
• Board of Directors – New Morning School in Plymouth, Michigan
Areas of Practice include:
Criminal Law, Family Law (Divorce, Custody and Support), Estate Planning, Commercial and Residential Landlord/Tenant, Probate Litigation, Civil Litigation, Corporate Law, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Transactions, Personal Injury, Zoning.